*** Price is for ONE BASKET ONLY ***
*** Choose which one you want to buy ***
This coiled basket came from the estate of a woman who owned a Southwestern and Native American shop that closed years ago, all her own collection and the last of her inventory sold in a series of estate sales. This basket, we believe, is styled after a Navajo basket. In rust and a dark sage green with hints of teal. Choose either:
Thunderbird (right on Primary Photo)
Butterfly Human (left on Primary Photo)
Measures 14" in diameter and about 2-1/2" tall. There is no mechanism by which to hang the basket. You could place it in a wooden or metal easel, the kind used to display plates. Or, you could very, very carefully thread fishing line or thin twine through a seam in the back, but do so at your own risk. It is not heavy, at about nine ounces unpacked. In good vintage condition.
Stunning Southwestern decor!
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
For more baskets: https://romaarellano.com/shop/22631891/earthy-pottery-baskets
For hacienda decor: https://romaarellano.com/shop/6877927/hacienda-taos-mexico
And all items in shop: https://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.