I can't help but think of the words to Glen Campbell's song--I am a lineman for the county--when I see these Made in USA Double H black lineman boots. Yes, they're great combat boots, and some think of them as goth or grunge boots, but these are good ol' working boots, the type worn in the day by working men (and women), and they are just about indestructible. These ones have a lot of markings on the leather insides, which make it hard to determine exactly what size they are. But there off to the side is the number 7, and I take that to mean Men's Size 7. Reason why is that it almost fits my Size 7.5-8 foot, being a hair too long and pretty roomy, and if it is a Men's, typically the Women's version runs a size to a size-and-a-half bigger. But, since I can't guarantee that this is the marked size, best thing to do is to take a pair of your own combat boots (or something with a rubber sole that extends a bit out from the foot bed) and measure that, then compare those to this pair.
The toes have some scuffing, and the back heel of the sole shows some wear. Deep creases that will spare the next owner the pain of breaking in such thick heavy--each boot is about 2 pounds--boot. Goth, grunge, combat, lineman--all that to say a timeless pair of good ol' working boots.
Sole, heel to toe: just under 11-1/4" (factor about 5/8-3/4" of that being rubber sole extending beyond the foot bed)
Sole, across ball of foot: 4-1/8" (factor about 1/2" of that being rubber sole extending beyond the foot bed)
Shaft, down back from top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather upper: 9"
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
See all my other boho fashion: https://romaarellano.com/shop/19103417/bohemian-chica-chico
For more boots to soothe your inner cowboy/girl: https://romaarellano.com/shop/17770619/the-wild-wild-west
And see all the items in my shop: https://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.