This gorgeous old piece is one of my all-time favorites for several reasons. First, the shape of the cuff is perfect--slightly flat, wide, it fits my 6" wrist perfectly with enough room that I can wear it down toward the hand or a little higher up the wrist with another bracelet or two. Second, the design--traditional yet artistic. It's a piece that is at least 1950s and possibly older, and it has some of the modernist design elements of that era--the geometric look, the smaller, more modest pieces of turquoise, that dark oxidation. Finally, the turquoise itself, all natural, highly matrixed with good bits of mother stone visible, small cabochons yet stand out, and the color that has changed over time from exposure to skin's oil, now ranging from green to blue-green to creamy sky blue. It is not the kind of super heavy cuffs of the 70s and 80s, and yet it has big presence. Because the piece is unsigned, we cannot say with certainty that it is Native American; however, we believe the piece is Navajo
The bracelet measures 5" around using a tape measure on the inside, with a 1-1/4" gap--perfect for a smaller sized wrist. The bracelet is just under 1" wide at the widest point and narrows to 5/8" at the ends. The turquoise cabs range from 3/8" to 1/4". The silver is unmarked yet has been acid tested (see Photo 8 to see the "dot" residue left from the acid test). Carries a lovely patina and natural oxidation, which gives the turquoise depth. In good vintage condition.
Old turquoise, old pawn, unusual old design!
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
Visit our Native American section here: http://bit.ly/2pWrLPx
And all items in our shop here: https://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.