Here we have a pair of denim jean 1980s Town & Country Campers cowgirl boots, with jeans pocket on the shaft of the boot. Every once in a while these unique denim jean boots appear, but they were truly one-of-a-kind in the 80s, and they're a heck of a lot more precious now. And what fun--they epitomize those feel-good times, when you could stick your ID in your boot pocket and head out in a jeep, top down, and just have a blast. Little did they know when they made these boots that the pocket would be perfect for cell phones, because heck, what the heck were cell phones back then???
The boots were worn, yet sole is in good condition. The leather label on the side is cracked from age, and broken on one of the labels. The other main condition issue is wear at the back seam and along some of the other seams and edges. I've taken close-ups of the worst of the wear--see Photos 4-6.
Iconic, uncommon 80s boots!
Sole, heel to toe: 9-5/8" (closer to 10" when measured against wall)
Sole, across ball of foot: just under 3-1/8" (and 1/4" wider when accounting for spread of the denim)
Shaft, down back from top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather upper: about 10"
Side seam, from the top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather strap: about 10-1/2"
Heel, measured from back: over 1"
Convo me and we can talk through any size questions you have before you buy.
For more boots: https://romaarellano.com/shop/17770619/the-wild-wild-west
And all the items: https://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.