When I was a kid one thing you could count on whenever visiting my grandma out in the crazy cold of northern New Mexico was that you were never gonna freeze at night. And that's because she had so many different afghan blankets to throw on top of the regular blankets and bedspreads that going to bed almost felt like getting xrays at the dentist, all that weight of the afghans pressing down on you like pounds of extra weight. And off you'd float to sleep, tired from a day of chasing stray kittens and naming all the sheep and chickens, and you wouldn't move an inch from the time you went to bed til the time you woke to the smell of bacon in the kitchen. And we have afghans to thank for that! This particular one is made of granny squares in what is called the "stained glass" pattern, with the black border creating stunning stand-out effect on the bright colored squares. It's not a full blanket size, and is better suited as a throw for the couch or sofa, or maybe as a decorative throw at the foot of the bed. So while it's not going to weigh you down like my grandma's weighed me down, it will bring a touch of retro warmth and color to your home.
Measures 50" by 80', not including the fringe, which is about 10" long on either of the narrow ends. In good vintage condition.
An afghan throw with gorgeous color and vintage warmth.
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
For more boho funk: https://romaarellano.com/shop/17496293/funky-boho-loft
And all shop items: https://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.