This old turquoise ring has presence. Bright blue turquoise--likely Bisbee Blue, in the color we associate immediately with the gemstone--sits in a fairly long setting, with a traditional design surrounding, something you would have seen in tourist shops in the Southwest back in the 1950s and 60s. The silver is heavier than many rings today, ad you can see the hand filing on the sides. The band has a lot of scratches, some deep, and I have no doubt this was someone's everyday ring for decades. Like many of the pieces you'll find in my shop, what stands out in this ring is the turquoise--a blue that looks almost unreal, yet we can see the hand chiseling of the stone and the milky undertones. Because the ring is unsigned, we cannot say with certainty that it is Native American; we believe it is Navajo.
The ring face measures 5/8" across at the widest point by just over 1-1/2" long and sits on a single shank band. The cab measures 1/4" wide by 1" long and is shaped like an elongated diamond. The turquoise is well seated in a smooth bezel and the silver is heavily patina'd, which shows age, along with those scratches in the band from use.
Beautiful Old Pawn ring sure to become a favorite for everyday wear.
This ring can be re-sized for an additional $25, as long as you know your ring size. Please convo with a request, or call (505) 369-6865. We will create a special listing for the re-sizing.
More Native American items: http://romaarellano.com/shop/17770535/native-american-tribal
And all items: http://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.