Here we have a lovely and benevolent Guardian Angel nightlight lamp, her arms stretched above two children dressed for an outing, on a bridge as noted by the wooden railing behind them. This depiction stems from a painting by German artist Bernhard Plockhorst, who in 1886 made a piece called "The Guardian Angel," showing an angel and two little children close to an abyss. That painting was reproduced as a color lithography in thousands of copies and greatly influenced the later pictures of guardian angels, as well as ceramic pieces like this one. What a beautiful light for a nursergy, or gift for the parents of a new baby.
Measures just over 7" tall and sits on a 4" by 3-3/4" base. Some rough spots on the bisque porcelain finish, including a spot or there along edges where it might seem that there is a fleabite or chip. But overall in very good vintage condition.
Beautiful presence to bring into one's home...and one's life.
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
See my other spirit-infused vintage items here:
See my decor items that you might find in a home in Taos, Santa Fe, or Mexico here:
And see all the items in my shop here:
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.