Here we have a vintage 1976 belt buckle featuring BALLOONS ALBUQUERQUE, which if you're not from this high-altitude desert mountain city, refers to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. What's super cool about this belt buckle is that it hails from early days of the event, which got its start with a small group of balloonists taking off and landing in fields of Albuquerque's north valley. In fact, it was only officially a "fiesta" in 1972, and so four years later, it was still small and intimate. But the reason it has become the largest ballooning event on earth today is in large part due to Albuquerque's unique "box" airflow, which rises up, moves sideways, then lowers down--all of which allows balloons to go up, move across, then descend. Not to mention the incredible mountains, valleys, sunshine, colors, and our very own Rio Grande. But now I'm sounding like an Albuquerque tour guide salesperson instead of a belt buckle salesperson.
The buckle measures just over 3-1/4" across by 2-1/8" high, and is in very good vintage condition. Back carries a maker's mark--Adezy--and copyright 1976.
Get a high--buy my buckle!
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
See all my other boho fashion: https://romaarellano.com/shop/19103417/bohemian-chica-chico
And see all the items in my shop: https://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.