Here we have a Dan Post Women's size 10 M in an almost olive-sage green leather vamp, with a man-made fiber material upper with brown with warm tones. The green is inlaid in the upper, creating a look that you can't help but notice. The green leather vamps are meant to have darker spots along the edges, and there is one spot where oil has darkened the leather. But to me that spot is the like the first dent on a car--you hate getting it yet once there, you can relax and really enjoy the car...er...boots. Besides the hard-to-find larger size, this boot stands out for the notice-me beautiful tones. I do love green, but I REALLY love this designer green. So gorgeous!
I always try to be a proxy to any boots I sell, but these boots are so much larger than my size that I really can't say with certainty that they run bigger or smaller against the size printed on the interior. What I will say is that vintage boots tend to run small, so please check measurements carefully; measure against boots you may already have, and most importantly, I'm here to answer questions before you buy...so let's talk! Let's not be "green" when it comes to vintage boot-buying and selling!
Sole, from back of bottom heel to toe: 11" and closer to 12" when measured against wall
Sole, across ball of foot: 3-3/4"
Shaft, down back from top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather upper: 10"
Side seam, from the top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather strap: about 13"
Convo me and we can talk through any size questions you have before you buy.
For more boots: https://romaarellano.com/shop/17770619/the-wild-wild-west<br /> And all the items: https://romaarellano.com
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page @ romaarellano.com or follows us on Instagram @ roma.arellano. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our links. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.