Here we have a pair of authentic beaded Taos Moccasins in buff suede leather with fringe, size unmarked but likely Women's size 6.5 to 7. Moccasins are made to hug the foot, which they do for those sizes. The leather is in great condition, and the soles while worn still look to have a lot of walk left to them. Still have original suede leather ties.
Soles show pick marks from walking and a couple of spots where the spongy material has nicked off. Stitching all solid. The smooth leather is not too supple yet not too hard. In great vintage condition.
Sole length, heel to toe: about 9-1/4" (and leather spreads just beyond that on the heel)
Sole width, across ball of foot: about 3-3/8" and another 1/8" when you factor in the spread of the leather
Heel width, across back of the shoe: 2" and another 1/4-1/2" when you factor in spread of leather
Side seam, from the top of the heel to the top of the leather edge: 3"
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
See my other vintage Native American or Native American inspired items here:
And see all the items in my shop here:
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.