Here we have a fabulous wide all-silver "half round" cuff made of five separate bracelets welded together at the ends--the effect being they look like a series of row bracelets. They carry traditional Native American designs on the surface. If you've ever worn a series of row bracelets, you know the hardest thing about them is keeping them in line, and so this cuff does that for you, which is an absolutely brilliant design. It's also especially great for wearing with other bracelets to form a big stack on the arm, as shown in Photo 2. We do not know for sure that the cuff is Native American, as it is not signed; we believe this to be Navajo circa 1960s to 80s.
The bracelet measures about 1" wide. Measuring end to end with a soft tape measure on the inside, it is 5-1/4" long with a 1-1/4" gap, for a total interior length of just about 6-1/2"--perfect for a small-to-small/medium-sized wrist. The interior is stamped STERLING. There are small scratches on the silver, completely natural for a piece this old, and some tarnish, which I have polished lightly, keeping the patina. Otherwise in great vintage condition.
Stack it with other row bracelets or wear it alone--either way is perfect.
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
Visit our Native American section: https://romaarellano.com/shop/17770535/native-american-tribal
And all items: http://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.