Here we have an absolutely gorgeous bracelet, one of the oldest pieces in my shop, truly Old Pawn, likely pre-1950s and possibly older. It may be sterling but more likely made of coin silver (900 or 90% silver content) which was a common way to make jewelry back then--they melted silver coins. The silver is fairly tarnished, and I've kept most of that as it does show age. When I bought it, it was missing one of the silver raindrops that lines the 15 cabochons of turquoise in snake eye setting. We re-soldered on a new raindrop and in the process had to remove and re-seat all of the cabs, so we can say that they are well-seated. The cabochons are all slightly different hues of blue-green turquoise set in a round, snake-eye style setting, smooth bezels, raindrops on either side. A very traditional old design. Because this is unsigned--and most older pieces are not signed--we cannot say with 100% certainty that this is Native American; we believe it is Zuni or Navajo.
The bracelet measures about 5-1/4" taking a tape measure along the inside, with a 7/8 gap--so a total of 6-1/8" around. This is a great size for a small wrist, about, about 6" to 6-1/8" around. The width is 5/8" and the bracelet face extends just over 1/4" tall. In good vintage condition considering the age, with the interior textured as old coin silver pieces often are, and the overall shape no longer perfectly symmetrical yet in much better shape than many old pieces I've come across.
A truly great old piece, living up to the label "old pawn."
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.