Here we have a gorgeous old piece, a seven stone turquoise cuff featuring the kind of rare old high grade turquoise that we no longer see--creamy and dreamy in some stones, all matrixed, aqua blue green to sky blue to bright blue. The stones extend well above the smooth bezels, and all seven bezels sit on heavy gauge twist wire. Large silver "raindrops" between each bezel. This is a design we see in older pieces, and the deep patina on this tells us it is indeed quite old. We estimate this to be at least 1950s, and possibly older. Because the piece is unsigned, we cannot say with certainty that it is Native American; however, we believe the piece is Navajo. ***Note that the piece is missing two of raindrops at one end--see Photo 6 for a comparison of how it looks. Also, the piece has been repaired on the end missing the raindrops in that the cable was no longer connected to the end, and it now is reconnected.***
The bracelet measures just about 5-3/4" around using a tape measure on the inside, with a 1-1/8" gap--which might seem perfect for a smaller sized wrist. But, the way the bracelet is made, with a wide flat profile versus a more rounded one, the piece is actually better suited for a medium size wrist. The bracelet is just about 5/8" wide at the widest point. The turquoise cabs in the middle extend up to 1/2"--this style was popular in the past for the way the turquoise extended above the arm and was visible for all to admire. The silver carries a deep patina and natural oxidation, which gives the raised cabochons depth.
Old turquoise, old pawn, unusual old design!
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
Visit our Native American section here: https://romaarellano.com/shop/17770535/native-american-tribal
And all items in our shop here: http://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.