Here we have a gorgeous artisan crafted boot by Lucchese. New, they might have run about $350-450, although new Lucchese boots today go from a low of about $600, for basic cowboy or cowgirl boots, on up to almost $3000! Yet this pair is so much better than new! The goatskin leather is soft and broken in, which you know is priceless if you've ever worn a brand new pair of cowgirl boots. The color is a deep brown with beautiful ornate flame design stitched in contrasting off white thread, on sides and pull tabs. Fabulous little snip toe that gives just a touch of elegance. Carry the Lucchese Charle One Horse line logo on the interior. Artisan benchmade boot, hand-crafted in Brazil, which is known for amazing leather work.
This pair had original sole--and because I could see the previous owner wore these boots down to the point of almost getting a small hole going, I am having them re-soled as we speak. So these boots will be ready to last another 20 or so years.
A rugged look when worn with jeans yet sexy-gorgeous with shorts or a dress. And no better quality than Lucchese, at just a fraction of the price of new!
Sole, heel to toe: 10-1/4" (10-1/2" as measured from against a wall to tip of the toe)
Sole, across ball of foot: 3-1/2"
Shaft, down back from top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather upper: 8-1/2"
Side seam, from the top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather strap: 12"
Heel: 2" (measured from the very back)
WILL THIS BOOT FIT YOU?
Because buying boots online is not easy, I've captured advice from Boot Barn, America's largest western wear store. Here's what they have to say:
- If you are familiar with the brand, order the same size you usually wear in that brand.
- If you own another brand of boots, that size will usually do.
- If it is your first pair of western boots, usually start with 1/2 a size down from your normal shoe size.
So, with Boot Barn's guidelines in mind, these marked size 7.5 B Lucchese boots should fit up to a size 8 foot.
If you've never bought a cowboy boot, you want them to fit snug, to the point that you're using the straps to pull them on. And to take them off, you need to pull from the heel away from your foot. Pulling them on and taking them off is an art that you soon master, but if it's your first time wearing a cowboy boot, it's something you'll need to learn.
Convo me and we can talk through any size questions you have before you buy.
See my other cowboy boots and timeless things to wear here:
And see all the items in my shop here:
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.