I hail from the city of Breaking Bad, which is why I probably can never resist the funky, fabulous look of extra long-toed boots from Mexico. And these ones are especially interesting, in that they're made of soft ostrich skin, have a stiletto high heel, and are completely unmarked. No size, no brand. More than likely they were custom made for someone directly in a small boot shop, perhaps on the border. I've seen many of these boots, and typically I stay away from them because it's almost impossible to figure out the size. But in this case, the boots fit me almost perfectly, and I'm confident to say that they're about a US Women's size 7.5 to 8. My foot is about regular width, and if anything, more on the narrow side. The extra long toe extends much longer than where my toe ends, but that's by design, and the bulk of that extra space is empty on the inside. But if you're an 8.5 and want to give them a try, they might work, although a lot depends on the width of your foot.
The boot is in fairly good condition. I've cleaned them well, although the light color--what is a little more yellow than bone--is prone to showing stains, and sure enough, these boots have some scuffs. But for the most part, the leather is in great condition on account of it being fairly thick and authentic. So if you're a macha mujer, and you want a good looking boot ala Breaking Bad, then this is the boot for you!
Quien es mas macha? You will be, if you wear these amazing boots!
Sole, heel to toe, as measured against wall: about 10-7/8" (with about 1" to 1-1/4" being the long part of the toe and thus not part of the actual foot size)
Sole, across ball of foot: just about 3-1/2"
Shaft, down back from top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather upper: 6-1/2"
Side seam, from the top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather strap: about 12"
Heel: about 3" measuring from back to where the leather meets the sole
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
See my other boots and timeless things to wear here:
And see all the items in my shop here:
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.