This pillow comes from a large lot of Turkish kilim pillow covers and rugs that I bought from a collector couple who upon moving to New Mexico in the early 1990s intersected a Santa Fe rug store as it was going out of business. Many pillow covers and rugs were purchased, the marriage dissolved, and the items were put away, never to be used. Most of the rugs were infested with moths, but the pillow covers were in great condition, having been stored properly indoors. This particular pillow cover has vibrant chartreuse green-yellow tones mixed with darker green, orange, golden yellow, and mauves. These pillows fit perfectly with Southwestern décor, as their color combinations, designs, and textures blend with dark woods and adobe. Yet they're also gorgeous in bohemian settings, or mixed with plants and minimalist or modern furniture in an eclectic home.
The pillow cover measures approximately 16" by 16", and do expect some variation on that, as it is all handmade. Never used, and in very good vintage condition.
Southwestern, bohemian, eclectic--it all spells gorgeous!
See my midcentury modern decor here:
See my decor items that you might find in a home in Taos, Santa Fe, or Mexico here:
See all the items in my shop here:
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.