Someday in the not-too-distant future, pencils will go the way of dodo birds, extinct and a relic from the past. But I still remember the days when we bought all our school supplies, one of which was the jumbo pencil. Not as big as the pencil I'm offering here, but this pencil kind of reminds me of that extra wide pencil and my Big Chief tablet with wide lines and a dotted middle line so we could make sure our a's and b's were just the right proportion. Which is why this pencil is the perfect gift for any old-style teacher, or any word maven for that matter, or even the engineer or architect or drafter--all people who have had to use pencils plenty of times within their lifetimes.
Over-sized at over 27" tall by about 2" in diameter, this pencil truly looks real, except that the "lead" is actually black painted wood, and the "eraser" is pink painted wood. The metal top is actually metal, and there are five holes on one side for hanging. Unfortunately that's the same side that says No 2 pencils, and it carries the RJH 1982 hallmark. The top of the pencil is worn down quite a bit, but otherwise in great vintage condition.
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
For more boho funk: https://romaarellano.com/shop/17496293/funky-boho-loft
And all shop items: https://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.