The good, the bad, and the ugly in New Mexico's motorcycle culture: We don't have a helmet law, which feels great with that strong sun on your face and wind in your hair (but makes for some gnarly accidents). You can always find a ton of Harleys parked outside the small mountain towns at bars with names like Mine Shaft and Los Ojos. And we have biker gangs, like the Bandidos. The good of all this is when you find an authentic spiked leather bracelet like the one here, you know it's the real deal. Not something created to make you feel like you're cool. This one embodies cool because it IS authentic badass. And let me just describe the place where I bought this. About ten old guys and gals sitting around a fire on a cool late October morning, all dressed in Harley garb, motorcycles all lined up in the dirt out front. Their offerings were pretty much wasted leather chaps and old boots, and a few jackets out my price range. But this leather bracelet was the one thing I got. The spikes are steel, the buckles make it adjustable, and the leather make it unlike anything you can find today.
Measures just over 9" long from tip of metal buckle to tip of strap, by 2-3/4" wide. The distance from buckle prong to the first hole is 6-3/4" and to the furthest hole is 8", so ideal for a wrist that when you take a soft tape measure around it falls somewhere within those dimensions. All spikes intact, and although one of the rivets is bent on the interior, and some rusting on the interior, in good vintage condition. Marked REAL LEATHER, VERA PELLE, Made in Italy on inside.
Because badass never goes out of style.
See my boots and other timeless things to wear here:
And see all the items in my shop here:
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.