Here we have an amazing "long ring" or "knuckle cover ring" of natural turquoise, old coral, and silver, so called for the fact that it covers the knuckle of the finger on which it is worn. The ring features three cabochons--two of matrixed natural turquoise that ranges from milky blue to an almost blue green. This is stunning old turquoise. And the coral is almost tomato red, opaque and creamy. The silver work around the ring is beautiful, a mix of traditional Native American elements, including twist wire, raindrops, ornate stems, and small loops. And that is what makes this ring so special--it is absolutely traditional and heavy, the base sitting on a double shank, also of substance. As the piece is not signed, we do not know for certain that it is Native American; we purchased it from a collector of Native American jewelry, and we believe it is Navajo.
The size 9 ring is quite long--you can see in the cover photo how it compares to a more "normal" sized ring. The long ring measures just over 2-1/4" long by about 3/4" at the widest point. The three cabochons vary in size with the coral being about 1/4" wide and about 5/8" long, and the turquoise about 5/16" wide and just under 1/2" in length. Some small scratches on the back consistent for a ring of this age, but otherwise in great vintage condition.
A statement ring of subtance. Natural turquoise! Coral! Silver artistry! And the weight and size to hold it all!
This ring can be re-sized for an additional $25, as long as you know your ring size. Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
Visit our Native American section here: http://bit.ly/2pWrLPx
And all items in our shop here: https://romaarellano.com
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.