Here we have bolo tie from Mexico that features the iconic Aztec warrior mask -- in gorgeous cobalt blue glass on Alpaca, or German silver. German silver is actually a copper and nickel alloy and contains no silver content, but this base has a beautiful patina and looks as close to silver as I've seen, which leads me to believe that is might be silver plated. And while I've seen many of these Taxco style blue glass warrior mask linked bracelets and earrings, I've never seen a bolo slider, and one as cool as this with the beautiful blue and the hanging jump rings that serve as earrings on the Aztec warrior. The slider design is simple; no clasp, just a slider on the back and a bend in the middle to keep the lariat in place. I did have to replace the original lariat, and I added sterling silver tips. Because the slider is fairly narrow, I had to use a smaller gauge of lariat to get it to fit. Consequently, the leather is supple and prone to staying bent in whatever position it's stored in for long, so it's important this bolo be stored hanging.
The bolo slider measures just over 1" wide by almost 1-1/2" long from the tip of the dot of Alpaca at the top to the bottom of the earrings that hang. with the blue glass cab being about 3/4" wide by 7/8" long. Some tarnish on the piece but overall in good vintage condition.
Perfect for a dressy occasion, and even a cobalt or Mexican wedding! Or add beads to the earrings and turn into a beautiful boho piece for a woman or man!
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
See my other Mexican and/or Mexican inspired jewelry here:
And see all the items in my shop here:
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.