Here we have a squashblossm necklace with high grade natural turquoise from the Blue Diamond Mine in Nevada. Made in the 1970s, this piece is a fabulous representation of the squash blossom and Native American jewelry craze--a big, almost massive piece, attention grabbing for the unusual look of the Blue Diamond turquoise, which is extremely hard and seldom stabilized. Blue Diamond is considered to be among the best types of turquoise due to its deep blue color and hardness. From the Turquoise Museum website: "A rare deep blue Turquoise producing mine in Nevada, Blue Diamond was mined mostly in the 60s and 70s. You don't see much of this great stuff around anymore. It is dark blue with a black matrix of dendrites and triangle shaped black chert. The blue a lot of times is a swirling of two dark blues,.. it is stunning."
The necklace features twelve squash blossoms and a naja, with two strands of silver beads moving into a single strand toward the top. Like most squash blossoms, it hangs low. The naja measures about 4" across and about 4" tall. Each strand measures about 13" long (26" combined, not including the naja), and the naja adds that extra 3+" making it a 16" long necklace total. The piece is in excellent vintage condition.
A fabulous treasure--representative of the world's fascination with this part of the world, and unlike many pieces created in that era, made with a type of turquoise that is quite rare in today's market.
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
See Native American Cuffs and Rings: http://bit.ly/2HQXwyY
See Native American Earrings: http://bit.ly/2FyZ8wy
For Native Necklaces and Pendants, Pins: http://bit.ly/2ESs4Tf
For Native Belts and Bolos: http://bit.ly/2oz2XKp
And all items in shop here: http://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.