The original round-toed Justin Ropers classic boot, Women's size 6 B, in great condition. Broken in just enough with scratching at the toe, and the back edge of the heel cap worn down quite a bit.
You'll find these black kipskin ropers new today for around $137. But these used ones are so much better, as reviews of the newer models complain about the synthetic versus leather sole. Which is why vintage boots are so classic--you cannot find these boots any longer. Like any vanishing commodity, their value continues to rise.
Justin Ropers are a classic look, the love child (in my mind) of the Western roping boot and a motorcycle boot. The perfect look for today!
Sole, heel to toe: 10-1/2"
Sole, across ball of foot: 3-5/8"
Shaft, down back from top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather upper: 8-1/4"
Side seam, from the top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather strap: just under 10"
WILL THIS BOOT FIT YOU?
Because buying boots online is not easy, I've captured advice from Boot Barn, America's largest western wear store. Here's what they have to say:
- If you are familiar with the brand, order the same size you usually wear in that brand.
- If you own another brand of boots, that size will usually do.
- If it is your first pair of western boots, usually start with 1/2 a size down from your normal shoe size.
So, with Boot Barn's guidelines in mind, these marked size 6 B Justin boots should fit up to a size 6.5 women's foot.
If you've never bought a cowboy boot, you want them to fit snug, to the point that you're using the straps to pull them on. And to take them off, you need to pull from the heel away from your foot. Pulling them on and taking them off is an art that you soon master, but if it's your first time wearing a cowboy boot, it's something you'll need to learn.
Convo me and we can talk through any size questions you have before you buy.
See my other boots and timeless things to wear here:
And see all the items in my shop here:
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.