These are not large pieces of art pottery yet beautiful vintage pieces that will delight the collector of Majolica art pottery, as well as the person who loves Old World beauty. All hand-painted, from the ceramics village of Gubbio, Italy--each contains incredibly detailed flowers, leaves, and vines in subdued earthy color all atop a sponged almost crackly tan background. Small dots, light and thick lines, almost primitive yet true artistry! From the estate of a family that traveled throughout the world.
The cylindrical vase measures about 4" tall and has a 2-3/4" diameter base and slightly smaller opening. The more classical vase shape measures about 3-1/2" tall with base and lip both around 1-1-/2". Both pieces have much smaller designs on the back (see photo 5) and both have spots where the tan paint in the background did not take, resulting in white patches inside and out. . The painting itself has smudges that you can see under the glaze, and the signature on the back appears to have been done after the glazing process, as it will come off if rubbed too hard. Otherwise in great condition.
Beautiful small gems.
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
See my other decor items that you might find in a home in Taos, Santa Fe, or Mexico here:
And see all the items in my shop here:
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.