This ring features a gorgeous turquoise stone--with shades of green that range from pale to seafoam to Kelly--much of it appearing in the form of waterweb matrix. The ring was made by Santa Fe silversmith Joshua Bingham, who is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after artists today, his pieces selling out within hours of making them available for purchase. Bingham is known for perfection in tufa casting, as well as working with high-grade turquoise from US mines. This ring is an excellent example of his artistry, with gem-grade Damele from Nevada. Bingham's website has this to say about the artist: "Born and raised in New Mexico, Joshua is a third generation craftsman and a self taught metalsmith. Heavily influenced by his surroundings, Joshua's designs are rich with New Mexico's ranch and western heritage. Attention to detail and unique style are cornerstones of his individualism, creativity and respect for all our deep heritages. An accomplished metalsmith, Joshua is able to be bold, subtle and edgy. His process from start to finish is one of extreme focus and passion. Quality craftsmanship comes from many hours searching for the very best American high grade stones, and using sterling silver, and fine gold." And this turquoise stone is definitely of that quality. From a website about Damele: "One of our long time favorite varieties of American Turquoise has always been Damele also spelled Damale or Damaile. The Damele mine outside of Austin, Nevada produces some of the most wonderful Turquoise and Variscite in the world. A great majority of the Damele Turquoise and Variscite features spiderweb matrix. Very little Turquoise is being produced today, and what little material is being produced is mostly the beautiful deep green to lime green Variscite. Much of the Damele Spiderweb Turquoise sold presently is cut from older rough that can still be found from various Turquoise dealers, collectors and the mine's current owner.... Damele is very hard and comes in a variety of colors from yellow, gold, greens and grays with a beautiful spider webbing. It is a well known mine with highly sought after spiderweb Variscite and spiderweb Turquoise cabochons and beads." The ring embodies the quality and focus of its artist and a relatively rare turquoise stone, and subsequently it is a piece to be passed down for generations. Carries the artist's hallmark and STERLING stamp.
The ring size is approximately 10.25 and the ring face measures just over 3/8" wide by about 3/4" tall. Weighs 18g. The stone is well-seated.
A rugged yet elegant piece.
Note that due to lighting plus monitor settings for brightness, contrast and other factors, there may be differences in the colors and tones of photos versus that of the actual item. Please message with questions and I will respond as soon as possible.
For More Native American Rings: http://bit.ly/2HQXwyY
Native American Earrings: http://bit.ly/2FyZ8wy
Native Bracelets, Watches, Cufflinks: https://bit.ly/2NpeypL
Native Necklaces and Pendants: http://bit.ly/2ESs4Tf
Native Belts, Bolos, Brooches: http://bit.ly/2oz2XKp
All items: https://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Etsy or PayPal, depending on which you use, administers payments, and therefore protects your financial per their respective privacy policies. This shop does not have access to credit card or bank details.
Information Collected by this Shop
To fulfill your order, you provide information through Etsy, such as name, email address, postal address, payment information, and details of the product ordered. You may also choose to provide additional personal information regarding the order if you contact the shop directly.
This shop collects, uses, and shares your information for specific tasks such as:
• providing services to fulfill your order, to settle disputes should any occur, and provide customer support;
• when you have provided consent, which you may revoke at any time, by signing up for a mailing list or request detail of future product availability;
• to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about this shop's customers is necessary to our business. Personal information is used for specific and limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
• If we sell or merge this business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you have any questions regarding data privacy, please contact the shop owner via the built-in messaging system. Thank you.
• We ship to many parts of the world. On any listing, enter your zip or postal code into the Shipping box to find out if your country is included and how much it will cost. If you find we do not ship to your country, contact us to find out if we might be able to.
• We ship within 1-3 days of order via USPS, Fed Ex, and UPS. and any order of $100 or more will be insured via third party insurance.
• Any package valued at $250 or more will require Signature upon delivery. Third Party insurer requires Signature in certain cases, so please do not ask that we ship without Signature as this creates a risk we are not willing to take.
• We accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within 14 days of delivery. Return shipping with insurance and tracking is at your expense. We process refunds once the item is returned in the same condition received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim.
• Returning an item is no fun; contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
We can work with you on a payment plan with immediate down payment up to two months for full payment.
Note that layaways past due over 30 days go into default. Once in default the transaction is cancelled and layaway payments are not returnable due to having removed items from the market and losing potential sales.
Convo to talk about a layaway plan that works for your budget.
Please, no offers. We receive so much correspondence daily that we are unable to respond to offer requests.
We have loyal customers who return again and again and use the repeat customer discount coupon for 10% off. We set fair prices from the get-go. If something is expensive, you know it's good.
We do run sales occasionally, so watch for those. And we value community. Whether you are a returning customer, Facebook friend, or Instagram follower--our thanks to you is 10% off for supporting this shop. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on the social media links. Follow us on one of those platforms, convo to say you've done so and we'll send you the coupon code for 10% off.
We do NOT do reserves or holds. Like any business, we use sales proceeds to keep the shop running. We truly can't afford to take items off the market. But even if you have some funds with which to make a down payment, we can do layaway with you. Just convo to say you'd like to do a layaway, and we'll work with you on that route instead of a Hold or Reserve.
We get correspondance almost daily asking how much certain items are worth or what the price was of items that have sold, and we can no longer respond to these messages.
Feb 21, 2024
The ring is exactly as described - Outstanding quality and craftsmanship, and it is beautiful. Roma was very helpful and communicative throughout the shopping process.