RESERVED - LAYAWAY PAYMENT 3 of 3
TOTAL PRICE: $799 NOT INC TAX; INCLUDES SHIPPING
DOWN PAYMENT (9/26/2022) = $266.33
PAYMENT 2 (10/24/2022) = $266.33
PAYMENT 3 (11/21/2022) = $266.34
EARLY PAYOFF PERMITTED
ITEM SHIPS WITHIN ONE BUSINESS DAY OF FINAL PAYMENT
This sterling silver and black onyx concho belt is by Apache/Comanche silversmith Mark Jimenez, and what I love most is the smaller size and the geometric stair-step design in the conchos--reminiscent of the "Saltillo" or "Crystal" seen on Navajo blankets--giving the belt a distinctive Southwestern look. The belt was made in the late 1980s to early 1990s, when women were wearing concho belts that were smallish, both in terms of the conchos themselves and the width of the leather belts. It was purchased brand new, and like most new belts did not have buckle holes in the leather; that way the new owner could have holes punched for a custom fit. But the belt ended up NEVER being worn. Fortunately, it was well stored, and other than a bit of tarnish on the buckle and a warm patina on the conchos, it is in excellent condition. Now this "dead stock" concho belt is ready to be worn--as soon as it is sized, and holes punched into the leather. There is a total of ten conchos, each with that zig-zag design atop which sits a baguette shaped black onyx stone. The buckle is ranger style with two sterling silver "loops," into which the tip of the belt will go. The belt itself is high-quality leather, stamped with designs similar to the pattern on the silver conchos.
The leather belt measures just under 3/4" wide, and in its current un-finished state is about 46-3/4" long. That length includes extra "tail," some of which once sized would likely be cut down. I recommend that the belt's ideal length to be between 38-40" (that is measuring belt only, not the buckle), which would require a re-cutting of the end and punching in the holes spaced out accordingly. The reason for my proposed length is that would allow for the conchos to be spaced exactly as they are. The belt buckle is 1-7/8" long by 1-5/8" tall, and the conchos are about 1-7/8" wide by 1" tall. Total weight, including belt, is 244g, which is good heft. The conchos are all held onto the belt via copper backs, which have been bent tight so they don't move around easily on the belt, although one simply need lift the backing a wee bit to loosen and re-space. The leather belt has a snap so the buckle can be taken on and off. Concho belts often are worn on the hips, although this belt in skinny enough to fit through not-too-tight pants loops.
Excellent silverwork in a versatile belt!
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
For More Native American Belts and Bolos: http://bit.ly/2oz2XKp
Native American Earrings: http://bit.ly/2FyZ8wy
Native American Rings: http://bit.ly/2HQXwyY
Native Bracelets and Watches: https://bit.ly/2NpeypL
Native Necklaces, Pendants, and Pins: http://bit.ly/2ESs4Tf
All items: https://romaarellano.com
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Etsy or PayPal, depending on which you use, administers payments, and therefore protects your financial per their respective privacy policies. This shop does not have access to credit card or bank details.
Information Collected by this Shop
To fulfill your order, you provide information through Etsy, such as name, email address, postal address, payment information, and details of the product ordered. You may also choose to provide additional personal information regarding the order if you contact the shop directly.
This shop collects, uses, and shares your information for specific tasks such as:
• providing services to fulfill your order, to settle disputes should any occur, and provide customer support;
• when you have provided consent, which you may revoke at any time, by signing up for a mailing list or request detail of future product availability;
• to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about this shop's customers is necessary to our business. Personal information is used for specific and limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
• If we sell or merge this business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you have any questions regarding data privacy, please contact the shop owner via the built-in messaging system. Thank you.
• We ship to many parts of the world. On any listing, enter your zip or postal code into the Shipping box to find out if your country is included and how much it will cost. If you find we do not ship to your country, contact us to find out if we might be able to.
• We ship within 1-3 days of order via USPS, Fed Ex, and UPS. and any order of $100 or more will be insured via third party insurance In cases where third party insurer requires Signature, we will add it to the package.
• We accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within 14 days of delivery. Return shipping with insurance and tracking is at your expense. We process refunds once the item is returned in the same condition received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim.
• Returning an item is no fun; contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
We can work with you on a payment plan with immediate down payment up to two months for full payment.
Note that layaways past due over 30 days go into default. Once in default the transaction is cancelled and layaway payments are not returnable due to having removed items from the market and losing potential sales.
Convo to talk about a layaway plan that works for your budget.
Please, no offers. We receive so much correspondence daily that we are unable to respond to offer requests.
We have loyal customers who return again and again and use the repeat customer discount coupon for 10% off. We set fair prices from the get-go. If something is expensive, you know it's good.
We do run sales occasionally, so watch for those. And we value community. Whether you are a returning customer, Facebook friend, or Instagram follower--our thanks to you is 10% off for supporting this shop. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on the social media links. Follow us on one of those platforms, convo to say you've done so and we'll send you the coupon code for 10% off.
We do NOT do reserves or holds. Like any business, we use sales proceeds to keep the shop running. We truly can't afford to take items off the market. But even if you have some funds with which to make a down payment, we can do layaway with you. Just convo to say you'd like to do a layaway, and we'll work with you on that route instead of a Hold or Reserve.
We get correspondance almost daily asking how much certain items are worth or what the price was of items that have sold, and we can no longer respond to these messages.