Remember naugahyde? That faux leather couch material that your parents bought in the 1950s and 60s and 70s because it was cheap and cheap was good when you had five kids jumping on the couch. That era was big for things made of faux leather. Not only did we have naugahyde and pleather, but we also had dynahide. Yeah, that's right. It was the age of plastics and resins and all sorts of new materials, and people bought and wore those things as if they were cool and amazing, because they were. Case in point, this circa 1960s (give or take a decade) faux leather white shirt-slash-jacket, Western style because we liked things Western back then. In white because white clothing was in style, and your probably mom wore a car coat that looked a lot like this but maybe a tad thicker. And your dad probably wore a white suit, or a red one, with white shoes or red ones, and you were embarrassed to be seen with him! Well now you can be just like them, with this completely old stock dynahide piece, never worn, with button closures and two chest pockets, and yellow and orange embroidery on the front and back yokes. All designed and made by Mario, whoever he was. The fabric is too thick to be called a shirt yet too thin to be considered a coat. Perfect for fall or spring or Halloween or perfect anytime if you're one of those ironically cool cats that wears these kinds of clothes with ease.
The jacket measures about 20" pit to pit, and 28-1/2" in length from back collar to back bottom edge (same to front bottom edge). New stock (never worn vintage) with original tag attached. Note:Tag must be returned attached should you need to return, as it will not be returnable without tag!
Love a cow...wear faux leather!
See all the items in my shop here:
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.