Here we have a beautiful and unusual old sandcast silver cuff with an oval Mother of Pearl cabochon in the center. Signed by Navajo artist Leonard Maloney, the bracelet came to me from a Navajo friend in Dulce, NM, who was selling off her collection of 1970s and 80s pieces, as she no longer wears them. What is striking about this piece, besides the ornate sandcast design with curlicue edges, is the Mother of Pearl cab that is mostly opaque with a bit of opalescence on one side. The cuff looks gorgeous set between solid silver cuffs, as I'm wearing in Photo 2.
The sandcast is about 1/2" wide all the way across (the cab being slightly wider) and measures 5-3/8" inside taking a soft tape around, with a 1" gap. So 6-3/8" total--perfect for a smaller wrist. The cabachon is just over 5/8" long by 1/2" wide and sits in a smooth bezel. Some small scratches in the silver from wear, and a few surface scuffs on the stone. Otherwise in good vintage condition.
Truly Old Pawn--vanishing piece of history.
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
For other Native American treasures: https://romaarellano.com/shop/17770535/native-american-tribal
And all items in our shop here: https://romaarellano.com
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.