This large vintage metal scale at one time likely had letting on the face with the name of the company that made it, but that brand has since worn off or been taken off, leaving simply the numbers and the red metal dial. Which I thought was brilliant, as the right artist or DIY'er could create their own imagery on the face of the scale! Paint is chippy and rusted, and the khaki green paint is masculine and industrial and looks great with the red dial. The scale appears to function fairly well although at times the dial will get off and will need some wiggling of the top to get recalibrated. We believe the scale is circa 1950s but it could be earlier.
Measures 8-1/2" tall on a 8" by 6" base, and a 6" by 6" top. The face is 5-3/4" in diameter and again has no glass. Some discoloration of the scale face, and the metal dial is bent. All of this adds to the vintage look. Weighs over 3.5 pounds unpacked.
Great for so many looks--primitive farmhouse to industrial steampunk--all evocative of simpler times.
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
For more salvage: https://romaarellano.com/shop/19220552/industrial-salvage
For hacienda decor: https://romaarellano.com/shop/6877927/hacienda-taos-mexico
And all items in shop: https://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.