Here we have a Tony Lama boot that we know is pre 1957 and likely much earlier, as the old style black label Tony Lama logo was replaced by a version more akin to today's by 1957. This bench made boot is fun and funky with a long narrow profile, a barely snipped toe, and gorgeous old cream colored leather vamp that is creased with age and patina, deep brown shafts, and green piping. Any indication of size is long gone, but I estimate them to be a size 8.5 to 9 for Women.
Keep in mind that these boots are at least 60 years old and likely more like 70+, which tells us they should be enjoying a leisurely retirement. In other words, I wouldn't work these boots too much more, but wear them to show off the badass style and artistry that you just can't get any longer.
Sole, from back of bottom heel to toe: 11-5/8" and closer to 12" when you take into account the elongated snip toe
Sole, across ball of foot: 3-3/4"
Shaft, down back from top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather upper: 10-3/8"
Side seam, from the top of the heel (not ground) to the top of the leather strap: about 11-3/4"
Convo me and we can talk through any size questions you have before you buy.
For more boots: https://romaarellano.com/shop/17770619/the-wild-wild-west
And all the items: https://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.