Beautiful decorative Talavera plate by the well-known Mexican workshop Amora, with a watermelon, pineapple, pomegranate, and apple, all surrounded by a deep blue and golden yellow border. This plate has all the characteristics of the famous studio: super heavy--three pounds unwrapped--thick, vibrant, delightfully charming, and imprinted on the back with the Amora name, as well as an Hecho en Mexico stamp and one reminding us that this is not for use with food but for decorative purposes only. Today it's not so hard to find Talavera plates, but to find one that is from Amora, thick and heavy like this--that is a rare find!
Measures 11-3/8" in diameter and 1-1/2" tall. In great vintage condition with no chips, cracks, nor crazing. There is a hole in the back rim through which a piece of twine can be thread for hanging. The plate will be double-boxed, which accounts for the heavier weight and shipping costs.
Vibrant decor for the Frida inspired home.
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
For all hacienda decor: http://etsy.me/2rGSGPf
And all items: https://www.etsy.com/shop/romaarellano
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.