Here we have a thick brushed silver band featuring three pieces of deep blue natural turquoise with spiderweb matrix, possibly Morenci given the color of blue and patch of iron pyrite in the center cabochon, in smooth bezels surrounded by twist wire. The turquoise cabs sit about 1/4" high from the band, making the ring super substantial on the finger. The ring is unsigned, although at one point resized--you can tell from tiny divots and the re-soldering of silver, so it is possible an artist's signature was obscured in the process. I bought this piece from an antique dealer specializing in Native American; we both believe this it is an American Indian piece, but since it carries no hallmark I cannot make that claim with certainty. It also does not have a sterling stamp, but it does not magnetize.
The ring is about a size 10.5--with these large bands it is hard to see if it's closer to 10.25--but in either case it is a large-sized band, which is great given the girth and weight of the ring overall. It will look stunning on the middle finger of a long, elegant hand. The band measures just under 1" wide at the widest point, and the largest cab is just over 3/8" in diameter. The turquoise is in great vintage condition, no cracks, and well-seated in the bezel. The silver has some light scratching due to age.
A ring that will make the artist in you feel joyous, not to mention the kind of ring you want to be wearing if you ever find yourself needing to give someone a knuckle sandwich!
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
Visit our Native American section here: http://bit.ly/2pWrLPx
And all items in our shop here: https://romaarellano.com
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• We do ship worldwide. Click on the Shipping & Policies tab and enter your zip or postal code into the box to get the shipping cost.
• We generally ship your package 1-3 days after receiving payment, and we use USPS for all items. Occasionally, due to travel, we will take between 5-7 days to get your item to the post office. We will always let you know if that's the case, and you will always have the option to cancel if you need your item sooner.
• We insure items of $50 or more, and for any item costing over $200, we also add signature confirmation wherever it is available.
• Buy with confidence--we accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within two weeks of delivery. Return shipping is at your expense, and the item must be returned in the same condition in which received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim to our post office. Etsy and PayPal require that the item be returned before we can issue a refund.
• Since returning an item is no fun for either of us, we encourage you to contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
• We are happy to work with you on a payment plan if that will help you to purchase an item you otherwise would not be able to buy at this time. We generally do 30-day plans of two payments, but for more expensive items we can do a 60- or 90-day plan. Please convo me to talk about how we can set this up for you.
I do offer a 10% discount to any buyer who likes our Facebook page. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on our Facebook link. Convo me and let me know so that I can send you the coupon code.