This sterling silver and sodalite ring is not huge though it is large enough to make a statement, especially with that beautiful creamy blue stone that reminds me of images of oceans from outer space. The ring was made by Navajo silversmith Wilbert Denetdale, who is known for the traditional silverwork and for working with non-traditional gemstones, such as the sodalite in this ring. From a website, here is an alluring description of the stone: "The blue gemstone blurs the line between mineral and magic. This is not your usual semi-precious stone but something ripe and rare. Sodalite may not be as ancient as Lapis Lazuli or Blue Lace Agate, but it certainly doesn’t fall short of those fresh and fabulous healing vibes. In fact, thanks to its heady dark blue coloring, Sodalite is often mistaken for being a piece of Lapis Lazuli, but on closer look you can see the white veins that ripple beneath the surface, marking it out as something completely different. Sodalite takes its name from the Ancient Greek meaning salt stone. It’s like holding a piece of the stormy sea directly in your hand. But, far from being a stone of shipwrecks and bruised skies, Sodalite is every inch a smattering of salty calm. This beautiful blue mineral was only discovered in the 19th century, picked up in the remote wilds of Greenland where lonely mountains puncture the sky and icy waters dazzle. Also found in the snows of Ontario Canada, you would think Sodalite prefers breezes that blow cold, but the gemstone is also mined in the depths of sultry Brazil, the fragrant shores of India, and the sand dune wilds of Namibia." Denetdale has set the longish stone atop a substantial shank, with seven fingers that merge into a band with stamped sides. The border around the stone is traditional with fine stamping, just enough ornateness to frame the main attraction--that gorgeous stone.
Getting an exact measurement is hard with a band this wide, but it appears to be a Size 6.75 to 7. The ring face measures about 1-1/2" long by just under 3/4" wide, and the stone is just under that measurement. Back of silver has some scratches from wear, but otherwise in good condition.
Beautiful stone, striking ring.
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
For More Native American Rings: http://bit.ly/2HQXwyY
Native American Earrings: http://bit.ly/2FyZ8wy
Native Bracelets, Watches, Cufflinks: https://bit.ly/2NpeypL
Native Necklaces and Pendants: http://bit.ly/2ESs4Tf
Native Belts, Bolos, Brooches: http://bit.ly/2oz2XKp
All items: https://romaarellano.com
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Etsy or PayPal, depending on which you use, administers payments, and therefore protects your financial per their respective privacy policies. This shop does not have access to credit card or bank details.
Information Collected by this Shop
To fulfill your order, you provide information through Etsy, such as name, email address, postal address, payment information, and details of the product ordered. You may also choose to provide additional personal information regarding the order if you contact the shop directly.
This shop collects, uses, and shares your information for specific tasks such as:
• providing services to fulfill your order, to settle disputes should any occur, and provide customer support;
• when you have provided consent, which you may revoke at any time, by signing up for a mailing list or request detail of future product availability;
• to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about this shop's customers is necessary to our business. Personal information is used for specific and limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
• If we sell or merge this business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you have any questions regarding data privacy, please contact the shop owner via the built-in messaging system. Thank you.
• We ship to many parts of the world. On any listing, enter your zip or postal code into the Shipping box to find out if your country is included and how much it will cost. If you find we do not ship to your country, contact us to find out if we might be able to.
• We ship within 1-3 days of order via USPS, Fed Ex, and UPS. and any order of $100 or more will be insured via third party insurance.
• Any package valued at $250 or more will require Signature upon delivery. Third Party insurer requires Signature in certain cases, so please do not ask that we ship without Signature as this creates a risk we are not willing to take.
• We accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within 14 days of delivery. Return shipping with insurance and tracking is at your expense. We process refunds once the item is returned in the same condition received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim.
• Returning an item is no fun; contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
We can work with you on a payment plan with immediate down payment up to two months for full payment.
Note that layaways past due over 30 days go into default. Once in default the transaction is cancelled and layaway payments are not returnable due to having removed items from the market and losing potential sales.
Convo to talk about a layaway plan that works for your budget.
Please, no offers. We receive so much correspondence daily that we are unable to respond to offer requests.
We have loyal customers who return again and again and use the repeat customer discount coupon for 10% off. We set fair prices from the get-go. If something is expensive, you know it's good.
We do run sales occasionally, so watch for those. And we value community. Whether you are a returning customer, Facebook friend, or Instagram follower--our thanks to you is 10% off for supporting this shop. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on the social media links. Follow us on one of those platforms, convo to say you've done so and we'll send you the coupon code for 10% off.
We do NOT do reserves or holds. Like any business, we use sales proceeds to keep the shop running. We truly can't afford to take items off the market. But even if you have some funds with which to make a down payment, we can do layaway with you. Just convo to say you'd like to do a layaway, and we'll work with you on that route instead of a Hold or Reserve.
We get correspondance almost daily asking how much certain items are worth or what the price was of items that have sold, and we can no longer respond to these messages.