This heavy and wide sterling silver cuff bracelet is incredible. It was made by Navajo artist Aaron Anderson, who, according to a gallery that represents him "was born in 1970 in Gallup, New Mexico, on the edge of the Navajo Reservation. Aaron is from a family of artists. He would watch his step-father (Will Begay), and uncle (Wilford Henry) produce exceptional work, and began helping them in 1991. Aaron has been an active silversmith since 1996. He is known for his tufa cast jewelry, and says his inspiration comes from Charles Loloma. Every cast piece is hand carved and completely unique as the tufa blocks can only be used once. Aaron has won many blue ribbons at every show he enters, including eight "Best in Casting' at the Gallup Intertribal Ceremonial. These days he shows at the Indigenous fine art market in Santa Fe and the Native Jewelers Society." We know this particular piece was made after 2019 as it features Sonoran Gold turquoise, which was only recently discovered. Sonoran Gold is mined in Mexico near the city of Cananea, and for those who understand regional geology, it is part of the turquoise pockets throughout the Southwest region in parts of what without national borders consists of Mexico, New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada. Sonoran Gold is not mined in veins but rather as individual nuggets typically found in clay deposits. It is instantly recognizable for the accents of blue and gold against a mostly green background. This bracelet is among the heaviest I have yet to offer by any artist, and what I most love about it is how those ribbed areas, like pillows, hug the wrist. It is made for a smaller size and is wide enough to wear alone and make a statement, or to stack with other, perhaps more narrow cuffs.
The bracelet measures 1-1/2" wide. Measuring end to end with a soft tape measure on the inside, it is 5-1/4" long with a 1" gap, for a total interior length of 6-1/4"--perfect for a smaller wrist. Weighs a whopping 160g, and to give perspective, that weight is in the range of many a squash blossom necklace!
Heirloom quality by an up-and-coming artist, with beautiful stones and quality silverwork, in a timeless style.
Please convo with questions, or call (505) 369-6865. Will return your call as soon as possible.
For More Native American Bracelets and Watches: https://bit.ly/2NpeypL
Native American Earrings: http://bit.ly/2FyZ8wy
Native American Rings: http://bit.ly/2HQXwyY
Native Necklaces, Pendants, and Pins: http://bit.ly/2ESs4Tf
Native Belts and Bolos: http://bit.ly/2oz2XKp
All items: https://romaarellano.com
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Etsy or PayPal, depending on which you use, administers payments, and therefore protects your financial per their respective privacy policies. This shop does not have access to credit card or bank details.
Information Collected by this Shop
To fulfill your order, you provide information through Etsy, such as name, email address, postal address, payment information, and details of the product ordered. You may also choose to provide additional personal information regarding the order if you contact the shop directly.
This shop collects, uses, and shares your information for specific tasks such as:
• providing services to fulfill your order, to settle disputes should any occur, and provide customer support;
• when you have provided consent, which you may revoke at any time, by signing up for a mailing list or request detail of future product availability;
• to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about this shop's customers is necessary to our business. Personal information is used for specific and limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
• If we sell or merge this business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you have any questions regarding data privacy, please contact the shop owner via the built-in messaging system. Thank you.
• We ship to many parts of the world. On any listing, enter your zip or postal code into the Shipping box to find out if your country is included and how much it will cost. If you find we do not ship to your country, contact us to find out if we might be able to.
• We ship within 1-3 days of order via USPS, Fed Ex, and UPS. and any order of $100 or more will be insured via third party insurance In cases where third party insurer requires Signature, we will add it to the package.
• We accept returns. Per our policies, contact us within 14 days of delivery. Return shipping with insurance and tracking is at your expense. We process refunds once the item is returned in the same condition received.
• If your item arrives damaged, photograph it with packaging so we may make a claim.
• Returning an item is no fun; contact us before buying to ask questions or request additional photos. I'd rather talk you out of something vs your being disappointed with a purchase!
• Our top priority is your positive experience with this shop, and our greatest hope is that you LOVE the item purchased!
We can work with you on a payment plan with immediate down payment up to two months for full payment.
Note that layaways past due over 30 days go into default. Once in default the transaction is cancelled and layaway payments are not returnable due to having removed items from the market and losing potential sales.
Convo to talk about a layaway plan that works for your budget.
Please, no offers. We receive so much correspondence daily that we are unable to respond to offer requests.
We have loyal customers who return again and again and use the repeat customer discount coupon for 10% off. We set fair prices from the get-go. If something is expensive, you know it's good.
We do run sales occasionally, so watch for those. And we value community. Whether you are a returning customer, Facebook friend, or Instagram follower--our thanks to you is 10% off for supporting this shop. Please go to the About section of the main shop page and click on the social media links. Follow us on one of those platforms, convo to say you've done so and we'll send you the coupon code for 10% off.
We do NOT do reserves or holds. Like any business, we use sales proceeds to keep the shop running. We truly can't afford to take items off the market. But even if you have some funds with which to make a down payment, we can do layaway with you. Just convo to say you'd like to do a layaway, and we'll work with you on that route instead of a Hold or Reserve.
We get correspondance almost daily asking how much certain items are worth or what the price was of items that have sold, and we can no longer respond to these messages.